Brunch Club

Thursday, May 11, 2006

French Roast Encore

This was an extremely witty and entertaining Brunch, so I hope that the Comments will reflect some of those moments.

Picturewise:

The Crew!











Adam, our Birthday Boy!
















We're not really sure what's going on with Kate here...but the omelettes were delish!














Ah, at last... the famed Cafe Au Lait... Lux, are you out there??? Actually, mine was a mocha. They were things of beauty!


Speaking of beauties, check out the Brunch Club Babes, Annette & Kate!













And our Special Guest Star du Jour, the one & only Aaron, took home the door prize bacon! Literally! Bacon and eggs! That are bandaids! Ahhahahhaa! What a clever, clever door prize!




Aaron loves the piggy bonus prize. Literally a door prize inside a door prize. Phenomenal.




well, guys, looks like I'm out of the BC loop for a little while, as I'm going home for Mothers' Day. (not to Home on Cornelia Street... in fact, when I inquired last week about reservations for this week, the maitre d' there said, "May 14? As in Mothers' Day?!?" Oh, that charming maitre d'! He's just too much! But yeah, heads up that the hot spots will be hella crowded....)

And then I have 3 bridal/wedding type things. Crikey, my next BC isn't till June 10! Good grief! I might develop some type of unsightly palsy! We really might have to do a Tuesday Brunch somewhere! Please, post and post often to keep my twitching at bay. Also, hottt pix from Adam's bday party forthcoming.

4 Comments:

  • WHOEVER IS POSTING AS "LUX MUNDITO" is a PHONY. and a lame forger: luxmundito is one word. anyway, the real luxmundito is trapped in the Odious Tower these days, and won't be posting on this or any other blog. any lux posts you see are false. they are probably being posted by A LESSER SOUL. needless to say, lux would never use the term "sweetheart" for ANYONE, seeing as he shuns the clicheed rhetorical trappings of the surface life.

    anyway, he's been bound and gagged along with his dog wurmie in the odious tower for the past month. I've hijacked his blog, and to confirm that this is, in fact, the REAL Triple Powerful Invisible Spirit and not a lame and less powerful impostor, I will post a new batch of L'il KIM lyrics on lux's blog. if you see any lux or TPIS posts on this blog which are NOT referenced on lux's blog, then you'll know they are FALSE. and WEAK.

    ENOUGH OF THIS RUBBISH.

    brunchclubbers, my deepest apologies for having to requisition this happy space in my pursuit of truth and justice. hopefully there will be no more need for this martial law in coming months, and you and I and lux, my presently favored bitch of the Odious Tower, can go our separate ways. there are no cafe au laits in lux's near future, for he has been a bad, bad boy.

    I remain, terrifically, your
    TRIPLE POWERFUL INVISIBLE SPIRIT

    By Anonymous Triple Powerful Invisible Spirit, at 5/15/2006 01:56:00 PM  

  • i forgot to say that I also love lollipops, fairies, and bubbles.

    By Anonymous triple powerful invisible spirit, at 5/15/2006 02:00:00 PM  

  • THIS IS MY FINAL POST! anything further is FALSE.

    FRIPPERY, WHORE IS THY NAME!!

    By Anonymous Triple Powerful Invisible Spirit, at 5/15/2006 02:24:00 PM  

  • OOOHH HOW I WILL MISS YOU ALL, MY LOVELY BRUNCHIESSSSSSSSSSSSS. I'll be back soonnbs.

    By Anonymous triple powerful invisible spirit, at 5/15/2006 02:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home