Brunch Club

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

welcome. i hope you're hungry.

Welcome to the premiere of our aggressive PR campaign to land a Thursday Styles article in the New York Times. Beyond the inevitable fame and fortune, we hope that this blog will become a watering hole for those of us in NYC and far from it to share pictures, stories, food/waiter reviews, and tide us over until the next time we brunch again.

Below are some pictures from the First Annual Brunch Club Holiday Party. Even though this wasn’t a brunch, per se, my competitive nature forces me to rate everything. I give the party a 10. Ricky’s apartment was lovely, the service was fast and friendly, and the food was delicious. I’m sorry I forgot to leave a tip. To start off conversation, I thought we could have a topic – what did everyone think of their Secret Santa presents? Maybe you could post pictures of yourself using your gift?

starting the evening off with some beverages



Mischievous giggling from the corner.
























y'all come back now, ya'hear?

2 Comments:

  • it's amazing how one brunch club can have so many good looking people in it!
    i don't have a picture of me with my gift but i hope it will suffice for me to say that i hung it on the door of my bedroom so that everytime i go to bed, i feel like i am sleeping in brooklyn. it's just like old times!
    happy holidays brunchers. and congrats on kicking the lunch club's ass. but beware of too much press... it can bring even the strongest club down.

    By Blogger Annette, at 12/21/2005 10:22:00 AM  

  • very excited for this. we are so contemporary. happy holidays - and see you all in BC06!

    By Blogger amarc, at 12/22/2005 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home