Brunch Club

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Introduction... And Mild Warning

Hello fellow brunch clubbers. I hope you're all snuggled in your apartments this holiday season with your neckerchiefs wrapped fashionably around you. I will be in Michigan until Tuesday. I'd like to thank Christine and Adam for this wonderful opportunity to commit our thoughts and opinions to the internet, but I have a warning for those of you interested in using this forum as a way to chit chat, bicker, introduce discussions or waste time at work. I ALREADY fill that void with my own, highly popular weblog, craftyforladies. If you seek diversion, seek it there. Don't play into Christine's ploy to destroy the popularity of craftyforladies.
If you must talk on brunchclubny, please keep it topical.

Thanks,
Erica

2 Comments:

  • while i respect where you're coming from erica, i want to remind you that the Crafts for the Ladies, which I consider to be our sister site, is listed prominently as a "link" on Brunch Club NYC. i think there's room enough in everyone's workday for a little procrastination on each.

    By Blogger xtinec, at 12/22/2005 07:16:00 PM  

  • Erica,

    I didn't realize that you were capable of a mild warning.

    -Lee

    By Blogger LJS, at 12/23/2005 02:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home