Brunch Club

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Birthday Brunching - Take 2


It's become tradition that at least one birthday event surrounding Billy's birthday get canceled every year due to snow... Let's try to get back on track this weekend and celebrate all February birthdays before the month is over. Maybe we'll even get some out of town guests??? (In fact, I know we will have at least a couple coming with me)

So let's plan big and let's plan for somewhere that's not really far from public transportation - any ideas?

See you soon!

5 Comments:

  • I will be missing two brunches. Ah, so sad. I will be thinking of you all as I frolick in Sydney in the 90 degree weather. Just got to get through the 18hr plane ride first...

    Door prizes from Sydney when I get back!

    By Blogger kate, at 2/17/2006 11:53:00 AM  

  • I am going to plot a graph that shows how disprortionately we favor hells kitchen for brunch club. Can't we compromise with Chelsea at the very least?
    Snippy Erica

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/17/2006 02:13:00 PM  

  • We tried to go to the lower east side last week and were punished by the forces of nature. Where in Chelsea would you like to go? Suggestions from the crowd?

    By Blogger Annette, at 2/17/2006 02:44:00 PM  

  • Well I cannot bear being the lone dissenter, so if no one else speaks up, consider me happy to go to HK.

    By Blogger Erica Sims, at 2/17/2006 02:50:00 PM  

  • So I guess Stamford CT is out of the question? Sad. I will miss you all but will be there from now on!

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 2/18/2006 06:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home