Brunch Club

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Absence makes the heart...

Last weekend in lieu of making a guest appearance at brunch with Luxmundito, I realized that Lux would likely flee the scene so I decided to follow the tracks. My investigative hunt kept me on hot on the trail, and I found myself on a beach with the sun shining down.


After a thorough search of the area, I was unable to snare the elusive Lux, although I tracked down a wonderful serving of fish and chips, replete with corn fritters. Brunchalicious.

I'll be back on the hunt again soon, disguised, as always, as the innocent American bruncher. That's right Lux, hear the footsteps, we're-a-coming...

2 Comments:

  • lee, the mental image of yourself in FL, wearing khaki shorts, black trouser socks, and sandles, combing the beach with a metal detector, is an inspiration for us all.

    By Blogger xtinec, at 3/26/2006 09:50:00 PM  

  • i don't care much for florida.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/26/2006 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home